2019-04-07

+STRANGERS IN MIRRORS+BORDERS OF HYSH+
~ Stolen Phantoms ~ The Mage God's Game Is Afoot ~

"A roll of the dice, a drink too many, drowning in gambler's madness..."~--





The Beast of Many Faces


Aether-Quartz Mimics


--~"Meddling with realmstone brings nothing but damnation.
There's a reason they don't dare let folks near the ruins of the wizard's tower."


++
++


((Further down the rabbit hole into weird conversions I go))
((A while back I bought a pair of morghasts))
((I am in the process of converting one of them into a Daemon Prince for 40k))
((And the other one was sold on to a friend who collects some kind of Death army))
((I forget which factions are which for Death))
((The Prince, however, did not require wings))
((And I had been thinking for some time about making a custom Tzeentch Chaos Spawn))
((When I decided to get those Tzaangors, I had an idea to use one of the discs as the body of the spawn))
((And things steadily went mad from there))
((The Aether-quartz Mimics were directly inspired by the "Imbue with Life" spell from the Eyes of the Nine set))
((As were the cubes on the base of the Beast, less directly))

card images available here
((I have a good number of small projects lined up now))
((Some 40k necromunda-adjacent warbands, more in progress for Strangers in Mirrors))
((A few new models for House Lambert))
((And a some point I'll get around to finishing off my Rogue Trader and Dark Imperium models))
((Assuming I'm not fully consumed by Warcry before then))

Parts list, Beast:
-Morghast Wings
-Tzaangor Enlightened Disc
-AOS Hero Bases Chaos Circle
- Twisted Wire Bead
-Blank Dice
-Lots of Skulls

Mimics:
-Blank Dice
-Kroot Carnivore Legs
-Tzaangor Enlightened Disc Stand
-AOS Hero Base with Pillar

1 comment:

  1. Awesome - now I can see how you made them. The Beast is particularly inspired!

    ReplyDelete