2019-07-28

+UNDERHIVE INQUEST+
:: Van Weiss Security :: Off-World Interests ::

"My client is not interested in your petty squabbles. I am here to ensure you cause no problems.
Understood?"




Marshal Altrom van Weiss


Cherub Familiar


Judge Richmond Maas


Tech-Adept Euan Craine


++
++


((And that completes the van Weiss Security warband))
((Again, I've kind of run out of interesting things to say))
((My mental bandwidth has taken a bit of a dive preparing to start up University classes again))
((This group was actually designed with the intent of not being subsumed into the genestealer cult yet))
((But rather unwittingly hiring cultists from some planet or other))
((Also, this lot is going in for Azazelx's Monthly Challenge for July as well))

((I am quite happy with how the glow on Craine's plasma carbine came out))
((I am not happy with the subpar job I did of trimming Maas' shoulder plates))
((I am ambivalent about how the skin turned out))
((I am starting to get a bit frustrated with how chalky the cadian and kislev flesh paints are))
((I look forward greatly to being able to secure some of the new Contrast skin tones))
((But I'm currently in an excess of old models, so I won't be buying anything new for a while))

Parts List, Marshall van Weiss:
-Cadian Command Squad Torso
-Freeguild Greatsword Arms, Head and Legs
-Mk IV Space Marine Holstered Pistol
-Tempestus Scions Censer Skull
-Misc. Purity Seal
-Necromunda 25mm Base

Cherub:
-Devastator Squad Armorium Cherub (minus wings) and Grav-Cannon Barrel Half
-Tempestus Scions Banner Topper
-Necromunda 25mm Base

Judge Maas:
-Cadian Command Squad Torso and Head
-Neophyte Hybrid Arms and Legs
-Mk IV Space Marine Shoulder Pads (cut in half)
-Necromunda 25mm Base

Adept Craine:
-Cadian Squad Torso
-Skitarii Arms (minus right hand)
-Freeguild Greatsword Banner Hand
-Neophyte Hybrid Legs
-Commissar Plasma Pistol
-Kroot Rifle Body
-Aegis Defence Line Spotlight and Communication Box
-Tempestus Scions Book
-Misc. Purity Seals and Pouch
-Necromunda 25mm Base

No comments:

Post a Comment