2019-10-07

+STRANGERS IN MIRRORS+THE GOD-KING'S HAND+
~ Silverblade's Condemnors ~ Mind Of Steel And Might Of Storm ~

"Rain falls freely, in the night. Fields lie empty, in the night..."~--




Sequitor-Prime "Silverblade" Seren


Sequitor "Valorous" Owain


Sequitor "Goldshield" Aneirin


--~"We've a lonely few maps of Ulgu, of what's beyond the Whispering Gate.
Supposedly the place is an odd mirror of our own region, right down to the fortress, and the grove just west of it.
Wonder if it's anything like the one on our side."


++
++


((Stormcasts))
((This week I've run low on my supply of words, so I'll be brief))
((These have been sitting around for a long while waiting to be painted))
((So I have done them up for this month's Community Painting Challenge))
((It was nice to come back to this colour scheme, I think))
((I might end up painting another later in the month))

((I also did a bit of messing around with camera settings))
((The blue robes ended up looking a lot more blue))

((Current projects: ...University Homework, I guess? Plus some miscellaneous))

No comments:

Post a Comment