2019-05-02

+THE HYDRA'S HEADS+
:: Firebase Chi-Epsilon :: Skeleton Crew ::

+TIMECODE:9.179.362.639.M40:15.23 HR+
+RIFT MATRIX ACTIVATION IN PROGRESS+
+SCHEDULED CREW REASSIGNMENT POSTPONED+
+16.77 HR UNTIL RELOCATION+



Operative Maala




Operative Cephas




Operative Enos


++
++


((Fun with Necromunda and Adeptus Mechanicus bits))
((Somehow, I managed to not shake my matte varnish before the first coat))
((There's still a few slightly glossy spots on some of these))

((Work for Uni has been a bit of a time sink recently))
((These models were actually done about two weeks ago))
((But, this is what I get for learning things))

((I've also secured a macro extension tube for my camera))
((Which means I have solved a problem I had of running into the low end of the focus))
((Now I can put a model right up near the lens and still be able to focus on it, theoretically))

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I've now twigged - the bodies are from a Necro kit. I thought the last ones were using proper GSC models as I'm not that familiar with the new range...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the new Necromunda plastics have been wildly inspiring for conversions. I have not had a chance yet to pick up any more than the Delaques, but I have fond ambitions of turning some Cawdors into a slaanesh-aligned gang of some sort. Plus there's an idea lurking around of turning an Ambot into an Iron Warriors Obliterator - if I ever go all in on chaos marines that one might make an appearance, but as of right now I have other plans.

      Delete
  2. Those are some cool-sounding ideas, to be honest - and Cawdor work incredibly well as cultists of basically any stripe, though I like the IW Oblit idea as well.

    ReplyDelete