2019-05-19

+STRANGERS IN MIRRORS+THE GOD-KING'S HAND+
~ Longsight's Sentinels ~ Stand Guard Against What Might Be ~

"The god-king's arm reaches even here. A shame his eyes fall elsewhere..."~--




Castigator-Prime "Longsight" Taliesin


Castigator "Starpoint" Rhianu


Castigator "Windfell" Bran


--~"There's patrols going back and forth from both realmgates.
Said they don't want anyone going within sight of the ruins down south.
At least the raiders are getting less bold."


++
++


((Here is the third iteration of my Stormcast colour scheme))
((The other two can be seen in this Paintwater Oracle post from a few months back))
((Since the second version I have darkened down the steel armour and added some colour back into the tabards))
((Taliesin's skin tone is based on the same recipe I used on the two acolytes from the Eyes of the Nine underworlds set))
((To represent some kind of connection to Chamon that I haven't solidified yet))
((That's about it for this lot))

3 comments:

  1. Nice work, the dark scheme is quite brooding overall - I don't think I've seen any Stormcast with this kind of dark feel to them before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I was going for, I'm glad it worked.
      To be honest, I'm not sure I quite like how dark the trim is. I feel like there should be a bit more contrast with that and the darker metal parts, like the shoulders and crossbows, but at least it's less stark than the original test model.

      Delete
    2. I personally think the dark brass and scratched up dark gunmetal look extremely good together - at least how they come across in the photographs. Quite subtle, but different enough to give a nice bit of contrast.

      Delete