2019-02-12

+STRANGERS IN MIRRORS+BORDERS OF HYSH+
~ The Headsman's Reavers ~ The Red Moon Rises This Night ~

"Fields grow on blood, in these parts. Or so the old saying goes..."~--




Magnus, the Headsman, the Mouth of the Blood God


Hagen, the Helm Splitter


Rasmus, the Murderer


Egil, the Terror Maker


Asmund, the Beast


--~"Banks of the river down west is where they grow the food for this city.
Farmland for miles, all raked out on the bones of old wars."


~~
~~


((More from the darker parts of Hysh))
((I have a very vague story in mind that's unfolding in the narration of these))
((But it's mostly just in the background))
((Probably not much action to be found))
((Until I decide how to format it))
((Perhaps a dramatized battle report is in order))

((I am pretty happy with how these guys turned out))
((My one complaint is that I should have used fleshshade for all of them))
((You can see Egil and Asmund have very yellow-tinted skin))
((Whereas the other three have much more natural tones))
((Despite their flesh being a nice deathly blue-grey))
((I even managed to get some skin lightness variation in))
((And I'm especially proud of how gruesome that severed head is))

((I have found a good model for Azazelx's february challenge))
((Which I really hope I will remember to paint soon))
((I have been unfortunately distracted by having my genes stolen))
((Despite not actually having bought any of the new models))
((YET))

1 comment:

  1. Very nice - and I see the clear links between these guys and the other Khorne Warband in their consistent skin tones and armour palette.

    ReplyDelete