2019-06-13

+STRANGERS IN MIRRORS+THE GOD-KING'S HAND+
~ The Drifting Light ~ Walk The Path In Dark Or Day ~

"Realm of Light, Realm of Meaning, Realm of Riddles. Realm of long forgotten problems, I'd say..."~--




Light Wizard Suria Ravik


Hyshian Focus



--~"We sent the supplies you asked for out south.
Not sure what you're building down there, but take care around the Luminarum ruins.
There's bad magic in those walls."


++
++


((Yet more special characters!))
((A wizard this time))
((I get the feeling this is another thing that I was bound to do eventually))
((Maybe I should make a bingo card))

((I'm not entirely happy with how Suria turned out))
((Her hands look too big compared to her head))
((Or her head is too small?))
((Same result I guess))
((And her white robes look a bit scratchy))
((You can really see the brush strokes))
((I think the white paint I used was a bit too thick, or something like that))
((Same with the dark yellow undercoat on the lenses for the focus))
((Hopefully it passes okay as just being "Extra Grunge"))
((And maybe the magical pod thing on the back end of the focus could have been more glowy))
((Oh well))
((At least the metallic parts look absolutely great))
((I especially like the armour bits on the tripod))
((And Suria's back banner))

((Current Projects: Hydra's Heads command units, Necromunda-esque converted Enforcers))

Parts list, Suria:
-Luminark of Hysh/Celestial Orrery Wizard Body and Arms
-Sisters of Silence Head
-Freeguild Greatswords Banner Topper
-Sector Imperialis 25mm Base

Hyshian Focus:
-Luminark of Hysh Telescope and Cabin Side Detail
-Celestar Ballista Base and Tripod
-Twisted Wire Bead

2 comments:

  1. Nice work here, mate - looks good to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I guess after a good month or two staring at a half-completed model can create flaws out of pretty much anything. At least I like to think I'm good about not getting too hung up on those.
      Got to keep moving onto the next thing in the pile!

      Delete