2019-03-06

+HISTORICAL DATA+
:: Legio VI, XV :: The Scouring of Prospero ::

"The Emperor's Sanction. Before Horus, there was Magnus. Before Istvaan, there was Prospero."


"There was a meeting at Nikaea, in the days before, on the topic of Psykers and the dark arts of Sorcery. If they could be used, controlled."

"The Emperor handed down his decision. This power was not fit for mortal hands to control. And yet, there were those who disagreed. To their detriment."

"The wolves were called to hunt once more. Prospero fell, and they were cast out from the Imperium."

"In hindsight, this was perhaps but a sign of things to come. Betrayals far grander and more insidious were already taking root."


++
++


((Some more older models, from last year's backlog))
((These two are simply the character models from the Burning of Prospero box set))
((With a few minor alterations, such as Geigor's legs, and both bases))
((Of course, this does mean they are a bit more ornate than the rest))
((And the way they are based is quite different from the rest))
((The bases were taken from Steelheart's Champions, from the Shadespire game box))
((Since I had ended up using Steelheart himself in a conversion, I wanted to use the bases for something))
((And I had wanted to assemble these two, at the time as the first of my Legions collection))
((The post order didn't exactly work out that way, what with everything being out of chronological order))
((But I got there in the end))

((As a side note, my University classes have finally started up again))
((And I've just about run out of fully finished groupings of models I can post about))
((So my schedule will likely slow down moving forward))

1 comment: